USB1.1 150Ft Extender Via Ethernet
It's simple: One side of the USB Extender attaches to your USB peripheral, the other to the USB port on your PC. The three aforementioned cable options connect them in the middle. Gone are the days of trying to fit all your peripherals onto one desk. The USB Extender simplest way to spread your equipment out.
Now you can place your USB cameras, printers, web cams, keyboard/mouse extensions or any other USB device exactly where you want it.
* Use Cat5e, or Cat6 RJ/45 cabling to extend your USB peripherals up to 150 feet away
* Ideal for use with USB cameras, printers, web cams, keyboard/mouse extensions, and any other USB device
* Uses standard Cat5/Cat5E/Cat6 patch cord (not included).
* Extremely easy to install
* Compact design, allows for easy placement
* Fully compliant with (1.0, 1.1) USB standards
* For use with any USB compatible computer
* No software required
* (Mac): Mac OS 8.6 or Later
* (PC): Win98/98SE/2000/ME/XP/Vista/7
Submit a Review...