HDMI 4x2 True Matrix (4-in/2-out) w/Remote
It works with HD-DVD players, TiVo systems, HT PCs, and satellite set top boxes that connect to an HDMI display. Every source is accessible at all times by any display by selecting it with an IR remote.
True Matrix switching means that you can literally have the same video mirrored on both output, or use the switch to send two different sources to each monitor - all at the same time. Non "True Matrix" does not have mirror capability.
* Switch easily between any four HDMI sources
* Distributes any of the four inputs to any or any combination of the two HDMI output displays
* Maintains high resolution video - beautiful, sharp HDTV resolutions up to 1080p, 2k, and computer resolutions up to 1600 x 1200 are easily achieved
* Discrete IR remote (included)
* HDMI v1.3 chipset
* HDCP compliant 1.0/1.1
* HDMI connector : Type A 19 pin female
* Video amplifier bandwidth : 2.25Gbps/225MHz
* Size : 170mm (W) x 30 (H) x 75 (D)
* Operating teperature : 0C ~ +70C
* Operating humidity : 10% ~ 85% RH (no condensation)
* Storage temperature : -10C ~ +80C
* Power ; 5V DC 2A (Power adapter included)
Submit a Review...